Residential Cleaning Services
We aim to clean your place exactly how you want it cleaned every time we show up. Some people have specific requests such as spotless countertops, or new linens and bath towels, or maybe even refilling your favorite air freshener. For most people its a combination of everything. Our competitive prices vary depending on each individual job, so call today for a free estimate. Here are some of the details we can cover.
- High dusting
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchens—all countertops, sink, front of all cabinets and appliances as well as inside microwave ovens
- Bathrooms—sterilize countertops and fronts, showers, tubs, sinks, toilets
- Dust mop and wet mop all hard floor surface
- Dust/vacuum/wipe down all baseboards
- Vacuum/dust window treatments
- Vacuum/sweep/wipe down wood stairs
- Spot clean walls, doorways, and window sills/frames
- Dust/vacuum furniture
- Empty all trash receptacles
We clean on a weekly, biweekly, or every four week schedule. The more frequently we clean, the lower the per cleaning price. Below are some examples of current client prices, which are for regularly scheduled cleaning. One time/initial cleanings are usually 25-50% more than regular cleaning prices. Our minimum charge for any cleaning is $75.
- 900-1000 sq ft, condo/apartment 1-2 bedroom, 1.5 bath: $80-$120/cleaning
- 1200-1300 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, rowhouse: $130-$150/cleaning
- 1300-1800 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, single family home: $140-$180/cleaning
- 2500-3000 sq ft, 3-4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, Homeland/Guilford: $180-$225/cleaning
- 3000-4000 sq ft, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, Roland Park: $225-$250/cleaning
For more accurate pricing information please contact us to schedule your free in home estimate.